Dear Custodian of Records:
Under the California Public Records Act (Gov't Code 6250 et seq.), and General Order No. 66-C of the California Public Utilities Commission ("CPUC"), I am requesting an opportunity to inspect or obtain copies of public records that pertain to railroad track and property located at 2626 S. Maple Ave, Fresno, CA 93725. Specifically, the SUBJECT AREA can be defined as the area extending 20 feet north/west from the centerline of the section of BNSF's railroad track circled in red in attachment A. This area is believed to be at or around Mile Post 0068 of BNSF Line Segment 7218 is circled in red In Attachment A. I request a search for the following:
- All documents, emails, inspection reports, correspondence, applications for exemptions, orders, decisions, resolutions, or requests related to fences, posts, gates, or construction projects of any kind at the SUBJECT AREA;
- All documents related to applications or grants of exemptions from any of the requirements of CPUC General Order 26-D (or its prior versions) at the SUBJECT AREA; • All documents related to reports of personal injury, death, or safety complaints involving the SUBJECT AREA;
- Any and all inspection records for the past 5 years at any time for the property at 2626 S. Maple Ave, Fresno, CA 93725;
- Any and all Reports of [FRA/CPUCI violations at any time at 2626 S. Maple Ave, Fresno, CA 93725; and
- Any and all evidence collected in preparing inspection or violation reports.
I understand that fulfilling this request may involve the assessment of processing fees, and I am willing to pay any such fees charged by the CPUC. Thank you very much for your assistance in the matter. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 451-6732.
Very Truly Yours,
HILDEBRAND McLEOD & NELSON, LLP