Yesterday, I issued a records request relating to PG&E and Northstar, #19-449. I would like to clarify the request (clarifications are in bold), such that it instead states:
(1) Any contracts between the CPUC and NorthStar Consulting Group relating to the CPUC's Safety and Enforcement Division's assessment of PG&E's safety culture in 2016 and 2017;
(2) Any communications regarding NorthStar's investigation into PG&E's safety culture (including any discussion of PG&E Board meetings in which NorthStar attended or was scheduled to attend on behalf of the CPUC Safety and Enforcement Division) between any agent, officer, or employee of the following:
A. The CPUC and PG&E
B. The CPUC and NorthStar
C. PG&E and NorthStar
(3) Any calendar entries of any CPUC Commissioner and of any member of their staff showing meetings with either PG&E or NorthStar about PG&E's safety culture;
(4) Any documents regarding NorthStar's attendance of PG&E's Board meetings on behalf of the CPUC Safety and Enforcement Division, including:
A. Any directions or guidance from the CPUC to NorthStar regarding NorthStar's participation in upcoming PG&E Board meetings (upcoming as of the date and time such directions or guidance was issued);
B. Any contemporaneous notes taken, or any such writings made, by NorthStar during PG&E Board meetings;
C. Any other writings by NorthStar explaining what happened at PG&E Board meetings in which NorthStar was in attendance;
D. Any writings showing how many PG&E Board meetings NorthStar attended on behalf of the CPUC and when these Board meetings occurred.
(5) Any other documents provided to the CPUC by NorthStar relating to its PG&E safety culture investigation, including but not limited to any work product and any notes of meetings;
Thank you. Please include Michael Aguirre (email@example.com) in your response. Please treat this communication and Request #14-449 as one records request.